Series 200/ 400/ 500/ 700/ 800 Pilot Operated Relief Valves
Flow save engineering pilot operated pressure relief valves provide advanced, reliable and efficient over pressure protection. With a track record of more than 3 years, the product technology is designed for a wide range of applications, from basic to the most severe service conditions.
- Soft seat design: Provides repeatable bubble-tight performance before and after each relief cycle.
- Metal-to-metal seat design: Provides pilot valve performance in high temperature service.
- Bubble-tight seats near set pressure: Allows higher system operating pressure and, therefore, maximum process output; not as sensitive to vibrational and pulsating service; reduces product loss.
- Pop action available: No main valve throttling, which helps prevent freeze-ups in cryogenic or refrigerant type services.
- Modulating action available: Minimized product loss per relief situation; reduced environmental pollution; avoids oversizing consequences; not as sensitive to inlet pressure losses as pop action.
- Field test connection: Quick, simple verification of set pressure while valve remains in service.
- Balanced design: Lift unaffected by back pressure; no expensive and fragile bellows required to balance against high back pressure.
- Full lift at set pressure: No over pressure required for full lift; allows D.O.T. installation to be set higher than Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) when pop action is used.
- Replaceable soft seats and seals: All seats and seals are renewable easily and quickly; no expensive, time-consuming seat lapping required.